Assessment of Fundamental Knowledge - February 2018
The Forum on Accessible Transit is held each year, jointly with the TTC and the Advisory Committee on Accessible Transit (ACAT), for us to hear ideas on how to make our services and facilities better for people with disabilities.
Join New York Times bestselling author Deepak Chopra as he shares new insights from his latest work The Healing Self and explores some of the most important and baffling questions
- Are we in the midst of a major paradigm shift in science?
- How does our understanding of consciousness as pure potentiality enhance our capacity for intuition, creativity, conscious choice making, healing, and the awakening of dormant potentials such as non local communication and non local sensory experience?
- How does our understanding of consciousness also enhance our capacity for total wellbeing (physical, emotional, spiritual, social, community, financial and ecological)?
Doors Open at 10:45am
VIP Meet and Greet at 1-1:30pm
Book Signing at 3:45pm
The annual Diwali – A Night to Shine Gala is an evening filled with dynamic performances and exquisite cuisine. Through music, food and entertainment, Diwali – A Night to Shine continues to celebrate India’s culture, traditions and legacy.
Since inception in 2011, Diwali – A Night to Shine has raised more than $6.6 million (gross) for programs at University Health Network including Emergency Care, Peter Munk Cardiac Centre, Diabetes research, Transplant research and Donald K. Johnson Eye Institute. The UHN Diwali Gala has become the most well attended, prominent and high-end Diwali celebration in Toronto history.
We are very pleased to announce the Canadian Waste to Resource Conference will begin with our opening guest speakers on Wednesday, October 24th, 2018 and being held at the Beanfield Centre (right across from the Enercare Centre which is where the Waste and Recycling Expo will be held over the same dates. We are expecting over 300 special guests, speakers and participants to join in. The two day Conference program includes, high profile keynote speakers, concurrent workshop tracks covering six subject areas and networking opportunities around receptions and meetings.
Why attend Intelligent Cities Summit?
- Learn about urban governance – how private sector partnership can lead to intelligent cities
- Listen to top city administrators and industry professionals from around the world about what it takes to establish an intelligent municipality
- Be part of the only event of its kind addressing diverse themes from city management to infrastructure development
- Understand how disruptive trends are changing and transforming the urban mobility and how it impacts residents
- Hear how to enhance processes in city public services such as waste management, transportation, public libraries, data privacy etc.
- Product Showcase – meet with key technology players and vendors showcasing their innovative solutions
- Network with senior municipal managers from across Canada and interact with technology thought leaders
The 3rd Annual Intelligent Cities Summit is adding a day on Waste Management. The IoT, Big Data Waste Management Summit will be held on Nov 6, 2018
The transformation underway in Canada’s digital economy has to accommodate Canada’s vast size and reliance on many smaller, but nonetheless, world-class enterprises. The mission-critical data center, telecom, and cloud infrastructure underpinning this rapid change is explored in depth here.
This event brings together senior-level business executives and technology and engineering professionals who are the decision-makers accountable for designing, building, managing and operating the full infrastructure ecosystem that makes business transformation possible.
This conference is designed to tackle both the strategic and operational challenges posed by the relentless barrage of new, disruptive business drivers impacting all enterprises.
The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) is a global community for middle market dealmakers and business leaders focused on driving growth. ACG members have access to industry data, networking opportunities, capital providers and industry knowledge they need to drive and sustain corporate growth. Founded in 1954, ACG is a global organization with 58 chapters and over 14,500 members worldwide. ACG serves 90,000 investors, owners, executives, lenders and advisers to growing middle-market companies. ACG’s mission is to drive middle market growth.